Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 19:35 — 22.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Thomas Baribeault is the founder of the Society for Opioid-Free Anesthesia (SOFA) and is currently serving as President. SOFA is a non-profit organization dedicated to education and research on opioid-free anesthesia and post-operative pain management. Thomas currently practices in Atlanta, Georgia and is responsible for implementing opioid free anesthesia and post-operative pain protocols. He received a bachelor’s degree in nursing from the Ohio State University, a Master of Science in nursing and anesthesia residency from Case Western Reserve University and a doctorate in nursing practice and pain management fellowship from the University of South Florida.
- Don’t miss our blog on how the evolution of POCUS technology continues to advance perioperative care. (need link to blog)
- Read the American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine’s (ASRA) statement on why POCUS technology continues to be an innovative tool.
- Learn about the Top 10 Perioperative Applications of Point-of-Care Ultrasound for Anesthesiologists.
- Here are recommendations for Acquiring and maintaining point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS) competence for anesthesiologists.
- Take a reflective look back at how far we’ve come in POCUS for Perioperative Point-of-Care Ultrasonography.